Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What is Blogging ? According to me...

What does appropriate blogging look like?
~ Appropriate blogging should have suitable postings for all ages and we have to keep in mind that people all around the world can read it. So before posting anything we have to read through what we have written and make sure that it is interesting as well as relevant for our audience.
Who is the audience reading your blog?
~ The audiences who are reading my blog are my teachers, parents and my peer. Two of my friends have commented on my work, and my mother has read my postings as well as my teachers have.
How much information do you want to share with that audience?
~ A limited of information should be shared with your audience because you might think that only your friends, teachers and your parents are reading your blog but people around the world might also be reading it, so it is better if you put basic information like your name etc. but you cannot put your home address and other personal information. Stalkers itself exist on the world wide web and if you give any information that gives those unknown people a chance to stalk you, you should try not to give them such material.

No comments: